False Flag of Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORECRAFT Server

2 posters

Go down

CORECRAFT Server Empty CORECRAFT Server

Post by Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:20 am

Check this out, a server which should be bug-free, lag-free and disconnect-free!!

It's gonna be awesome, and if this is the case we are all going to move there! Smile

But we will see....

www.worldofcorecraft.com

Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 31

https://falseflag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CORECRAFT Server Empty Re: CORECRAFT Server

Post by Brays Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 am

Hey!

I know about this server for several months, was talking with some friends of mine - we are prolly going to play there after the opening. Rates are meant to be rather high (or at leats everyone will start from lvl 58 - 60 with some gear), so shouldn't be a problem to test if corecarft is really that much bug - free Wink

We were playing as a guild on Archangel an year ago, but bugs stopped our progresion. We have some experience with TBC content, as we were playing on polish TBC server Hellground and progressed everything from t4 to t6. Whats more - some great guilds from Archangel are going to play on corecraft, so it should be possible to creat a strong and progressive guild and great community!

Im really hyped because of corecrafts promises related to bug - free, great scrypted TBC content... if a drem becomes truth - I'll be really happy and maybe stay there for some time Wink

PS
Sorry for my english and thanks for reading my first post on the forum!

Brays

Antal indlæg : 3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum