False Flag of Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Lindmanspeni - mage [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Application: Lindmanspeni - mage [Accepted] Empty Application: Lindmanspeni - mage [Accepted]

Post by Lindmanspeni Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 am

Hi False Flag!

I noticed you were quite short on these "formal" applications, so I thought I'd contribute.

I suppose I should start off with a small introduction. My name is Joel and I'm a 20 year old guy from Sweden. I currently live in Gothenburg, where I'm working on an MSc degree in engineering mathematics. When I'm free from studies, which is remarkably often, I like to pass my time playing computer games - WoW in particular.

I started playing WoW in May 2005, and played with minor breaks through half of Cataclysm. As for my raiding experience I cleared everything up until twin emperors in AQ40 as well as Razuvious and Anub'Rekhan in Naxxramas in vanilla. When TBC was released I started focusing entirely on PvP, only managing to clear the t4 content, the first few bosses in SSC/TK and all of ZA. In hindsight I really feel like I missed out here, and I am eager to fill that gap in my resume.
When WOTLK came along I started doing some more PvE, clearing all normal content and most of the heroic.

Since I started playing on Archangel a few weeks back I've become increasingly interested in high-end raiding, and since I missed out on the t5 progression in retail I thought joining a guild that is just moving up there would be ideal, which is why I'm writing this application to you.

Going through my gear on here would be troublesome, so I'll just post my stats. Feel free to give me a shout in-game if you want an inspection. Self buffed (without foods/elixirs/flasks) with deep fire spec my stats are as follows:

• 965 fire spell damage

• 32.63% crit chance

• hit cap

I keep my gear fully gemmed and enchanted, and I always bring food, oil, flasks and pots to raids. I still need NB, Gruul and Mag for my SSC/TK attunements, but I suppose that is done in no time with the help of you guys.

I'm starting to run out of things to write, and it is getting kind of late, so I'm going to leave you with this. Please forgive me if I left out anything important, and should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Lindmanspeni

Lindmanspeni

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Application: Lindmanspeni - mage [Accepted] Empty Re: Application: Lindmanspeni - mage [Accepted]

Post by Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:05 am

[Accepted]!

Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 31

https://falseflag.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum